|Return to History|
|History of the Newport Pagnell to Wolverton Branch Railway- the Board.|
|There were originally three directors. One of them lived at Chesterfield: the addresses of the other two are unknown.
Eight other persons served on the board at various times and all lived in London or the suburbs.
The chairmen were William Fowler 1864-1871 and J. Borrodaile 1872-1874.
W.R. Galbraith, the creditor named in the 1870 Act of Parliament, was a director from 1871 onwards (Shareholders'Manual).