|The Village hall was built in 1929 and provides a recereation centre for the village.||It was officially opened in 1930 by Mr Halley Stewart|
|The colonial style frontage it is the centrepiece of the village.
|The Hall was built on a small island within the area of the original building programme and layout of the village plan. The main entrance faces North|
|The building is made of rustic facing bricks which match the rest of the housing.
The roof is covered by Westmorland green slate.
The exterior of the building has four brick piers with a gable above.
|From the construction of the building the needs of the community has changed and therefore changes to the Hall have had to be made.|