St Peter and St Paul
|The Church has undergone alot of alterations and restorations. Between 1350 and 1375, the original central tower was destroyed. The nave was rebuilt and aisles added or rebuilt.
In the 15th Century the clerestory was built and most of the roofs renewed.
In the 16th Century the west tower was built. The pinnacles and embattlements were added in 1827 when the whole of the south side was rebuilt.
|The Church before 1827|
|The West Tower|