|Pubs of the Past|
|The Flying Horse
The present day post office is the original building of the Flying Horse pub which opened in the late 19th Century.
|The George Hotel
Northgate House situated in Main Street was the site of a busy coaching inn called the George in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. It became a girls' boarding school in the 1870's known as Crick House. The building is now a private residence.