The Rees Family 2
|This is a transcript of a conveyance which shows how the farm was acquired and then broken up during the time of the Rees family.
1948 Busby trust to Henry Llewellyn Rees £23,000
1. Manor Farm 298 acres
2. Downs Farm 85 acres
3. 7 cottages to north of church
4. Brook Farm 236 acres
5. 2 fields - 10 acres ( Tithe fields)
6. 9 cottages to south of church
1951 Henry Rees to Claydon (garden to cottage) "The Cottage"
1958 Henry Rees to Robinson (1 cottage)
1959 Henry Rees to Nickless (Hive Cottage)
1960 Henry Rees to Ministry of Transport (small piece for M1?)
1960 Henry Rees to Howard Rees (Fox Covert)
1966 Henry Rees to River Ouse river authority ( a few sq yards - river straightening?)
1966 Henry Rees to Bucks CC (1,000 sq yards)
1968 Henry Rees to Prichetts (Rivendell Cottage)
1970 Henry Rees to Else (no. 4)
1971 Henrt Rees to Mansell (no. 2)
1971 Henry Rees to Development Corporation (Brook Farm)
1974 Henry Rees to Development Corporation (343 acres)
1976 Henry Rees to Vendy (no.7)
1977 Henry Rees to Masterman (no.15)
1977 6th September Henry Rees died, leaving 1 son and 3 daughters.
Henry Rees had retained his welsh accent all his life.
He is buried in Willen churchyard.
1978 Rees family to Mason (no. 12)
1978 Rees family to Grane (nos. 17 & 18)