|Holy Trinity Church, Little Woolstone, dates from the 13th century. The church is built from limestone rubble and consists of a chancel and nave with a south porch. In 1662 three bells were cast by Anthony Chandler, the bellcote being added around 1450. The south porch was added around the early 16th century. The church underwent much restoration during the mid 1800s, a roof restoration in 1854, the chancel rebuilt and the north vestry added in 1861. William Smith paid for more restoration of the interior in the Decorated style and was also responsible for the rebuilding of the road front of the churchyard wall.
A plaque inside the church to the memory of Dorothy Pattison reads as follows:
|"To the memory of Dorothy Wyndlow Pattison, better known as Sister Dora, who worked for three years loving and beloved as a school mistress in this parish. She afterwards laboured amongst the sick and dying at Walsall where she entered into rest on Xmas Eve 1878.|