Inside All Saints Church.
|The Church has a very complicated history. We are only touching the outskirts.|
|The Pulpit was made in the 15th Century. It was brought from the Old Parish Church in Buckingham in 1777.|
|Click for text on Church History.|
|The Font is also from the 15th Century. About 20 years ago the Font was Painted with road white paint and unfortunately it cannot be removed.|
|Click for more pictures.|